Terms and Conditions
In addition to the general terms and conditions applied by Maitland Ticketing the following will also apply for any tickets purchased to the Knights V Eels trial match:
Conditions of Entry
For the comfort, safety and enjoyment of all patrons, staff and event participant's entry to Maitland No. 1 Sports ground is subject to the following Conditions of Entry:
Patrons enter at their own risk. Maitland City Council has no liability whatsoever for any damaged, lost or stolen property nor for any other loss, damage or injury suffered by any patron, whether in contract, tort or statutory liability to the full extent permitted by law.
Sportsground management reserves the right to:
- Refuse entry to /or remove persons at any time
- Inspect any bags, clothing or other items at entry point or within the ground at any time.
All patrons must have a valid ticket, pass or other means to enter. Patrons must occupy the seats or areas specified on their ticket.
For the safety of spectators, leaning over or climbing on balustrades or handrails is strictly prohibited. Spectators are prohibited from entering the field of play at any time.
Grandstand aisles and walkways are not to be used for any purposes other than the orderly movement of spectators to and from their seats. The storage of any items or equipment, or sitting in the aisles and walkways is strictly prohibited.
Persons must refrain from using foul and/or abusive language or acting in a manner which offends insults, humiliates, intimidates, threatens, disparages or vilifies another person on the basis of that person's race, religion, colour, sexual orientation, descent or national or ethnic origin.
Patrons are not permitted to transmit, broadcast, sell, licence or otherwise publish, disseminate or reproduce any recordings (including, without limitation, photographic, video, or sound recordings) of the event or match without the prior written approval of the sportsground management.
All attendees accept on entry that any photography or videography taken during the festival is considered to be rights free and may be used for the purpose of promotional, archival and media opportunities.
Smoking including e-cigarettes and vaporisers is not permitted.
When leaving please have consideration for our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum.
- Umbrellas may be taken into the sportsground, but may not be opened within the covered areas
- Prams are permitted, but cannot be taking into the grandstand seating area
- No large oversized chairs, reclining chairs, air bedand deck chairs are permitted. Standard sized collapsible camping chairs only(maximum measurements 1m high x 80cm wide). No carry bags for chairs.
You are entering licenced premises:
- Intoxicated or drug affected persons will not be permitted to enter
- Intoxicated and drug affected persons will be removed from the premises;
- It is an offence for minors to purchase and consume liquor
- It is an offence to purchase liquor for (or supply liquor to) minors or persons who are intoxicated
- Persons supplying liquor to minors will be reported to the Police and penalties apply under the Liquor Act 2007.
- Liquor in any form and/or illicit drugs
- Glass, glass bottles or other breakable containers
- Unsealed beverages of any kind ( except prepared infant formula or breastmilk)
- Commercial Fast Foods
- Animals (except for official assistance animals)
- Any political, religious or race related materials
- Ice chests or eskies larger than 30cm x 30cm x 30cm (i.e. too large to be stored under a seat)
- Explosives, laser pointers, flares or fireworks or smoke bombs, horns, whistles musical instruments, loud hailers, megaphones or other musical instruments that may cause a nuisance
- Weapons, knives or any other items which management or security considers dangerous
- Balls, frisbees, bicycles, skateboards, scooters or skates
- Flags over 1.5m x 1m in size
- Drones, Cameras and recording devices for commercial purposes without prior approval from management
- Confetti or shredded paper
- Unauthorised advertising material or flyers
- Chemical, radioactive or biological substances.